IT Services In Idaho Falls
When it comes to IT service, your organization has its own unique demands. These demands may differ depending on the industry that you serve, the number of clients and locations you have, whether your staff works remotely, and a variety of other factors. But, no matter how you differ from other businesses, there are some common denominators to look for when choosing an IT Service company.
What To Look For In An IT Company In Idaho Falls?
No matter what type of business you run, there are 5 things you should look for:
- Managed IT Services
- Hardware & Software Purchasing Services
- Cybersecurity Services
- Cloud Services
- Microsoft Office 365 Services
1. Why Do We Need Managed IT Services?
- You get everything you need for a fixed fee each month. You have a contract with your MSP that includes all the services and support to keep your technology running reliably and securely.
- You can easily budget for IT services because your costs are predictable.
- Because your IT system is monitored proactively, your IT company is familiar with it. If there’s a problem, they can usually get you back up and running quickly.
- With Remote Monitoring & Management, IT interruptions, downtime and breaches are prevented. You’ll have the peace of mind that your technology will be there when you need it.
- You’ll have 24/7 service and access to a help desk that’s staffed by experienced IT professionals. This means you’ll always have immediate, expert-level support.
- You can lower your IT infrastructure expenses. Your MSP can help you reduce the need for onsite solutions by using their data centers. Not only can you save on hardware but the energy and space it uses.
- With IT solutions that run as they should, your staff will remain productive. Plus, they won’t have to worry about IT problems and can focus on their work. This will not only save you money but make you money.
2. What Kind Of Hardware & Software Purchasing Services Do We Need?
Rather than looking for an IT company that resells hardware and software, you should look for one that works as an independent consultant and finds the solutions that work best for your business. You want a company that puts your needs before theirs. This will only happen if they aren’t required to sell based on vendors’ prerequisites.
Instead, they should work directly with vendors on your behalf to make sure you have the hardware and software you need based on an independent assessment. And they should work to get you the best prices possible.
3. What Kind Of Cybersecurity Services Do We Need?
Businesses in Idaho Falls today are storing data that’s of interest to hackers. It doesn’t matter what you do— You could be a dentist, lawyer, car salesman, CPA or any small business professional. As long as you have a bank account, and you use computers, you’re a target.
Cybercrime is growing and evolving with more sophisticated and targeted attacks each year. It’s a global problem. Hackers are no longer individuals sitting in a basement working on their computers. They are often backed by huge governments like those in Russia, China or North Korea. Hacking has become big business.
And there are many ways for these criminals to get into your systems–from network vulnerabilities, to mistakes made by your employees. For these reasons, your IT company should provide a comprehensive, multi-layered cybersecurity solution with:
- Employee Security Awareness Training
- Network and Perimeter Security
- Data Protection
- Email and Web Security
- Wireless Network Security
Make sure your IT company provides all this and more.
4. Why Is IT Necessary For An IT Company To Offer Cloud Services?
The Cloud is changing how we do business. Companies in Idaho Falls must compete with mounting global competition while keeping up with customer expectations.
With Cloud Services your IT company can:
- Lower your costs.
- Increase your flexibility, scalability and mobility.
- Enhance your teams’ productivity, efficiency and ability to collaborate.
Cloud technologies have simplified processes and even brought down the costs of doing business. And they provide opportunities that were once only available to large corporations.
5. How Can We Benefit From Microsoft Office 365 Services?
The best reason I can tell you is for its cloud capabilities. Being able to work from anywhere without lost productivity is essential for on-the-go executives. And it’s great if you want to increase your remote workforce.
Microsoft Office 365 has transformed the way today’s organizations operate. It provides a new level of security, mobility, accessibility, reliability and productivity, and it’s gaining popularity everywhere. You should use Office 365 if you want features that will help you grow your business.
It’s easy to use Office 356 but not migrate to it. Migrating from one business technology to another isn’t always a simple process.
When preparing for your migration to Office 365, your IT provider should plan thoroughly. Also, before starting the technical process, they should make sure that your entire staff understands what migration means for their work–what kind of downtime will they encounter, what the benefits they will have access to once it’s complete, etc.
Make sure that the IT company you choose can migrate your Microsoft Office 365 securely and reliably.
Need more information? Check out these articles: