I watched a documentary the other day that said if you gathered all the gold found in all the world it would only fill three Olympic size swimming pools. That’s how rare gold is, and that’s why just the idea of striking it rich in the Klondike drew fortune seekers from around the world in the late 1800’s.
Gold is rare.
Gold is valuable.
Why are people searching the internet to find computer solutions for their Pocatello, Idaho businesses?
Because superb IT support is rare.
Because IT consulting that transforms business processes and drives efficiency is valuable.
Our team here at SymTec aren’t gold miners.
We mine efficiency that promotes productivity.
Sure, we’d love to be able to give every client a swimming pool full of gold…but that’s not gonna happen, is it?
So let’s stick to the realm of reality.
What value do computer solutions bring to Pocatello area companies?
- Security Like Fort Knox
Cybersecurity is a big deal in our current climate. Whether we as business owners like to admit it to ourselves or not, criminals are targeting our companies. They use nefarious tactics such as phishing, social engineering, adware, spyware, malware, and even physical break and enter to get what they want. What are the bad guys mining? They’re after your customer’s names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers. They’re after your proprietary technology or industry secrets. They’re after your passwords and banking information. To put the matter simply, if they can steal it and sell it on the dark web, they want it.
Because of this evil onslaught, it’s essential that businesses take the time to invest in cybersecurity consulting, management, and monitoring. Having an IT services firm such as SymTec fortify your IT systems and cloud assets against unwanted access protects you, your investment, and your clients.
- Ingenuity Like the Early Prospectors
The early days of gold mining were crude and primitive. They knew the gold was in the ground and found ways to extract it. The methods they developed were adequate but hardly efficient. Each subsequent generation built upon the knowledge of their predecessors. Today, gold miners have high tech operations that extract the smallest slivers of gold with precision.
The method we use to help your employees get more done in a day is no different than the process the old miners used. It’s called innovation. In our technology-driven era, a generation for a computer is less than two years. Technology changes so quickly that it takes a professional IT consultant to stay on top of the developments and to give you advice regarding which advancements you should put to work in your business.
- Precision Like Today’s Jewelers
Have you ever looked at a ring and admired the fine intricacies of its design? Jewelers today have the tools to take gold and turn it into a work of art.
When it comes to business, have you looked at your competitor and asked yourself, “How’d they do that?”
It’s likely they are able to do “that” by leveraging data, cutting-edge applications, automation, integration, and granular controls.
Everyone talks about taking things to “the next level,” but there is something to be said for going deeper in the level that you are on and refining your processes for improved results.
What IT Services Should You be Looking for When Searching for an IT Support Partner?
Let’s not beat around the bush.
The SymTec team believes that your Pocatello, Idaho business should have the very best IT support that is appropriate for your size, internal processes, and growth plans.
But we understand, you need to look over our IT Services offerings, make your comparisons, and come to an informed conclusion.
One word of caution…
When the gold rush miners were about 600 miles from the Klondike (that’s where the real gold was), they found a shiny gold-like material near where they made the first encampment. Some didn’t know the difference between that substance (Iron Pyrite = Fool’s Gold) and the real thing. Many miners spent all the money they had mining the wrong ground some 600 miles from the real gold strike chasing the wrong thing.
The staff of SymTec doesn’t want you to chase Pocatello, Idaho computer support that isn’t going to bring verifiable business value to your company. So let’s take a quick look at the services that a serious contender will offer.
- Managed IT Services – A monthly subscription model for IT support that puts all the technology management, maintenance, cybersecurity, and operational monitoring your company needs into one convenient and easily budgeted package.
- Microsoft Office 365 Support – A service that optimizes, adapts and integrates Office 365 to work better with the way your employees do their daily tasks.
- Cybersecurity Management and Consulting – The ideal service for a company that is security conscious and understands the dangers facing a company doing business in an online, global economy. This service offers the latest methods used to combat current and horizon level threats.
- Hardware Purchasing – Every IT support company out there will sell you hardware. But the question is, where do their loyalties lie? Are they hardware agnostic – looking out for you and finding the best deal for the right hardware or are they in the pocket of a specific hardware manufacturer? It’s important to find out.
- Cloud Services – An entire array of options for your business that involve helping you do business better, safer, and more efficiently in the cloud.
Looking for more helpful articles? We’ve got them for you HERE.