The SymTec Approach: Antivirus
Keeping your business safe from global cyber-criminal syndicates is our #1 priority. Every piece of hardware and software that we implement as part of your IT strategy is carefully evaluated for potential vulnerability. But none of it is safe without a carefully managed antivirus strategy.
What Is Antivirus?
Antivirus software is used in conjunction with a firewall, encryption, data backup, and other IT strategies to provide defense against malware, adware, spyware, and ransomware. Each of these criminal tactics has the potential to do immense damage to your internal processes and your company’s reputation. The job of antivirus software is to spot, block, and isolate intrusive, malicious applications so they can’t do damage to your data and legitimate software.
What Could a Virus Do to Your Business?
- Change how your computers work – without your knowledge
- Steal private information
- Move from computer to computer
- Attack other computers in the network
- Send out messages that haven’t been authorized by the company
- Make your computers run slowly
- Keep your computers from executing their boot up sequence
- Damage parts of your IT environment
How Does Symtec Do Antivirus Differently?
You shouldn’t have to worry about whether your computers are safe. SymTec takes those concerns off your plate and puts them on our plate! By using smart cybersecurity strategies – including antivirus – we deliver a highly-secured IT working environment for your employees.
How do we do it?
- We use industry-leading, business-grade antivirus software – not home versions.
- We tailor the antivirus software to cover the vulnerabilities that are present in your systems.
- We monitor your antivirus software remotely and continuously to ensure that it is doing its job.
- We respond to deal with potential intrusion attempts and virus alerts sent by your systems.
Why is SymTec Antivirus Management an Advantage to Your Company?
- We eliminate the worry associated with malware, adware, spyware, and ransomware attacks.
- We enable your employees to work and be productive – without the distraction of malicious applications.
- We provide an IT environment that supports near-zero downtime for your company – enhancing profits.
- We keep your data from the prying eyes of spyware or the stranglehold of ransomware – protecting your proprietary information and your reputation.
Get the antivirus protection your company requires from the SymTec team. We include antivirus and antivirus management within our monthly, fixed-price, subscription packages – making it easy and affordable for your business to have top-end antivirus protection.
Let’s talk! Contact us now at (435) 817-9471 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a no-obligation conversation about your company’s IT needs.